Strawberry is a little bundle of health benefits, It is rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C. It protects you against heart diseases, bad cholesterol, high blood pressure and cancer cells. It keeps your weight in check because they are extremely low in calories. It also helps to make your skin and hair healthy.
Today I’m gonna share with you a healthy strawberry smoothie. I am not gonna use milk, sugar, and vanilla ice-cream in it instead I am gonna make it using frozen bananas and coconut water.
So let’s begin!
SERVES – 2 PREPARATION TIME – 5 mins
2 small bowls of frozen strawberries
1 bowl of frozen bananas
1/2 cup of coconut water
1 tsp of honey
1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until all the ingredients are combined well.
- Your shake is ready.
- For effective results, drink it thrice a week.
- Slice the bananas which are getting ripe and store them in the freezer until frozen.
- Riper the bananas, sweeter will be your milkshake.